Download Forms

Frequently Used Documents

A brief description of the documents available for download on this page is provided below. Some documents that are prepared by our office are located in a workspace that is only available to our current clients.

Financial Affidavits are required to be completed in most family law cases as part of mandatory disclosure.
If your individual gross income is $50,000 or more per year, you will need to complete the Long Form Financial Affidavit.
If your individual gross income is less than $50,000 per year, you will need to complete the Short Form Financial Affidavit.

Each party to a family law case is required to comply with mandatory disclosure. Florida Family Law Rule 12.285 identifies all the discovery that must be provided in any proceeding for an initial or supplemental request for permanent financial relief, including, but not limited to, a request for child support, alimony, equitable distribution of assets or debts, or attorneys’ fees, suit money, or costs.
A succinct list of 16 sets of documents required to be provided, as mandatory disclosure, are provided here.

The Florida Putative Father Registry Claim of Paternity must be completed and mailed with payment to the office of Vital Statistics. It is extremely important that you read the form carefully. There will be rights and obligations that you may unknowingly assume by submitting this form to Vital Statistics. You may wish to consult with an attorney before submitting said form.

The Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act (UCCJEA) Affidavit is required to be completed in any case involving a child or children.

A Parenting Plan is required in all cases involving time-sharing with minor child(ren), even when time-sharing is not in dispute. In 2009, the Florida Supreme Court approved the use of form 12.995(a) in all cases involving time-sharing with minor child(ren).

Which parent can claim a child as a dependent on Federal Tax Returns should be addressed in a final judgment. If a parent is to release his or her claim to the tax exemption, her or she should complete IRS Form 8332, Release of Claim to Exemption for Child of Divorced or Separated Parents.