Florida Statute Section 61.14 governs enforcement and modification of support issues.  If your spouse is not paying child support or allowing you to exercise court-ordered time sharing with your child(ren), you can obtain an enforcement of the order through the court.  If your spouse does not comply with the order he or she can be held in contempt, fined, jailed or both.  The court may also order your spouse to pay reasonable court costs and lawyer’s fees.  You cannot deny time sharing of the child(ren) to a spouse, even if he or she is not paying child support.

We represent both fathers and mothers and both ex-husbands and ex-wives in enforcement and modification actions.